Header Ads

Header ADS

LETTER WRITING


LETTER WRITING

 

1.      A letter to your friend describing your experience about visiting a new place.

2.      a letter to your friend thanking him for the present you have got.

3.      a letter to your friend Neloy describing the picnic.

4.      a letter to your friend telling him/her what you intend to do after J.S.C. examination.

5.      a letter to your friend about the importance of learning English.

6.      a letter to your friend about how you spent summer vacation.

7.      a letter to your friend about your favourite game.

8.      a letter to your friend thanking for his/her hospitality.

9.      a letter to your friend describing ‘The Annual Sports Day’.

10.    a letter to your friend Jamil about an interesting book that you have read recently. 

11.    a letter to your friend inviting him to the marriage ceremony.

12.    a letter to your friend congratulating him/her for his/her brilliant success.

13.    a letter to your friend describing the bad effects of smoking.

14.    a letter to your friend describing the necessity of reading newspapers.

15.    a letter to your younger brother advising him not to adopt unfair means in the exam.

16.    a letter to your fiend consoling him/her at his/her father's sudden death.

17.    a letter to your father for sending you some money.

18.    a letter to your pen-friend about Bangladesh and her people.

19.    a letter to your fiend describing your hostel life.

20.    a letter describing the importance of learning English in our practical life.

21.    a letter to your friend inviting him to join the picnic.

22.    a letter to your father informing him about your preparation for the Junior School Certificate Examination.

23.    a letter to your friend, Farhan/Farhana inviting him/her to attend the party.

24.    a letter to him describing you family.

25.    a letter to your friend asking him to return the book immediately.

26.    a letter to your friend describing the football match.

27.    a letter to him inviting to the marriage ceremony of your elder brother.

28.    a letter to him describing how you have passed your last winter vacation.

 

  

1.     Suppose, you have recently visited a new place with some of your friends or family members. Now write a letter to your friend living in another city describing your experience.

 

40, Progati Soroni

Baridhara, Dhaka

10 July 2017

Dear Russel,

I received your letter yesterday. You wanted to know about my last visit. I’m going to describe my new experience.

I along with my family members went to visit Bagerhat last week. We left for Bagerhat at 9 pm on 2 July 2014 and reached there the next morning. After taking our breakfast, we visited the mausoleum of Pir Khan Jahan Ali, the founder of the city Then I saw a large lake next to the mausoleum. Some old and exceptional crocodiles were found in that lake. People were giving the crocodiles hens and other foods to eat. The crocodiles were giving response to the people’s calling. It was really surprising.

After a while, we reached the famous Shatgombuj Mosque. The architecture of the mosque charmed me. We left the place in the evening and went to our uncle’s house at Khulna. We left for Dhaka next morning.

No more today. Please convey my best regards to your parents.

                                                                                                                                                                      Yours ever,

* Draw an envelope and write full addresses.                                                                                         Masum




2.     Suppose, you are Himon and you live in a city. your close friend Muhit lives in another city. Recently, your birthday party has been celebrated and you have got a nice birthday present from Muhit. Now, write a letter to him thanking him for the present you have got.

32, Dhaka Road, Chittagong

10 January 2017

Dear Muhit,

It’s a great pleasure to have your nice gift. What a wonderful surprise it is! I jumped into joy when I got the present. A box full of chocolates has charmed me a lot. Once I told you that I loved chocolates. You remembered it so long! I'm impressed. However, I missed you as you could not attend my 14th birthday party. I also know you were on emergency duty. But it’s clear that a good friend can never forget his friends’ memorable events.

I’m leaving my writing today. Convey my best regards to your parents.

                                                                                                                                                                Your loving friend,

* Draw an envelope and write full addresses.                                                                                          Himon

3.     Suppose, you are Akash. Recently, you along with your classmates enjoyed a picnic at a historical place. Now, write a letter to your friend Neloy describing the picnic. [CoB–15]

 

Jessore

10 February 2017

Dear Neloy,

I’ve received your letter just now. In your letter, you’ve wanted to know about our picnic Now I’m going to describe you the picnic which we enjoyed last week.

Our class left Jessore for Bagerhat at 8 am. At noon we reached our destination. After taking refreshment we visited the Mazar of Khan Jahan Ali, the founder of the Bagerhat city. The lake near the Mazar and natural beauty charmed us very much. We became pleased to see the crocodiles in the lake. Then, we returned to our picnic spot and had our meals. We held a cultural programme at the spot. Then, we went to visit the historical Shatgombuj Masjid. The architectural beauty of the Masjid enchanted us. In the evening, we left for Jessore. I’ll never forget this picnic. It would be more enjoyable if you attended the picnic.

No more today. Please convey my best regards to your parents.

                                                                                                                                                                      Yours ever,

* Draw an envelope and write full addresses.                                                                                           Akash

4.     Suppose, you are Karim. Your friend Sumon Wants to know what you intend to do after JSC examination. Now, Write a letter to your friend telling him/her what you intend to do after J.S.C. examination.

Pallabi, Mirpur

Dhaka

28 December 2017

Dear Sumon

Take my love and best wishes. I have received your letter. In your letter, you have wanted to know what I intend to do after the JSC examination. I am glad  to tell you a few lines about it.

After my examination, I will admit myself into a computer training centre and spend my free time in learning how to operate computer, e-mailing, internet browsing etc. If we have no computer knowledge, we cannot cope with the modern age.

No more today. Stay well and write to me about your intention.

                                                                                                                                                                       Yours ever

* Draw an envelope and write full addresses.                                                                                           Karim

 

5.     Suppose, you are Sujana. Your friend Rumana wants to know about the importance of learning English. Now, write a letter to your friend about the importance of learning English.

Mirpur, Dhaka

April 10, 2017

Dear Rumana,

Thank you for your letter. You wanted to know about the importance of learning Enlish. Today I will tell you about that.

English is an international language. We cannot communicate with the other corner of the world without English. All international seminars and discussions are held in English. Any good job is hardly possible without English. Books on higher education are also written in English. To be a good doctor, a good teacher, a good tourist one must have a good knowledge in English. So I am telling you to learn English to make life successful.

No more today. Write me about the importance of learning Mathematics.

                                                                                                                                                                      Yours ever,

                                                                                                                                                                          Sujana

* Draw an envelope and write full addresses.

 

6.     Suppose, you are Shahin. Your friend wants to know about how you spent the last summer vacation. Now, write a letter to your friend about how you spent summer vacation.

Azimpur, Dhaka

15 June 2017

Dear Friend,

Yesterday I got your letter. You asked me to write you about how I spent the last summer vacation. I am writing it now.

Our school was closed for fifteen days on account of the last summer vacation. I left the hostel and came back home. During this vacation, I tried to improve my knowledge in my school subjects. Morning was the only time when I could read. Mid-day was very hot. So, study was not possible then. In the evening, I sang songs and played some indoor games. In this way, I spent almost all the days of the summer vacation. Only for two days I went to the nearest village to visit my Grandma house. I could not do any social service during this vacation because I was weak in Mathematics and tried to make up my weakness.

No more today. Write me about how you spent your vacation.

                                                                                                                                                                      Yours ever,

* Draw an envelope and write full addresses.                                                                                          Shahin

 

7.    Suppose, you are Rahim/Rahima. Your friend is Hasan/Hasina. He/she wants to know about your favourite game. Now, write a letter to your friend about your favourite game.

Mirpur, Dhaka

01 January 2017

Dear Hasan,

Thank you for your letter. You wanted to know about my favourite game. Everybody loves to play. I also like games and sports. The name of my favourite game is cricket. I like to play and watch cricket very much. Now it is a common and popular game in Bangladesh. The game is played between two teams of eleven players on each side. It teaches us discipline and unity. It keeps our body fit and ensures the refreshment of mind. I want to be a good cricketer in future. I play it with my friends in the afternoon.

No more today. Write me about your favourite game.

                                                                                                                                                                      Yours ever,

* Draw an envelope and write full addresses.                                                                                          Rahim

8.     Suppose, you are Kamal/Kona and you live in a city. You have a friend named Atik/Rimi who lives in a village. Recently, you have visited your friend’s village home. While staying his/her home, he/she showed heartiest hospitality. Now, write a letter to your friend thanking for his/her hospitality.

Uttara, Dhaka

11 March 2017

Dear Atik,

I’ve returned home safely. Though I’m at my home, my mind is at your home. It’s impossible for me to forget those days.

I knew that the people of Bangladesh are hospitable. I’ve realized the fact after visiting your home. At first, when I got down from the train, I was surprised seeing you at the station. Then I remember your family members’ hospitality. Your younger sister welcomed me with flowers. Your brother gave me a chair to sit on. Within a short time your mother came with different kinds of cakes and fruits. How delicious the cakes were.

In the evening your father came from market with meat and sweet. I’ll never forget your heartiest hospitality.

No more today. Please visit my home with your parents as early as possible. We’re eagerly waiting for you.

 

                                                                                                                                                                Your loving friend,

                                                                                                                                                                          Kamal

* Draw an envelope and write full addresses.

 

9.     Suppose, you are Shafiq/Swapna and you study at a village school. Your friend Maruf/Mita studies at a city school. Recently ‘The Annual Sports Day’ of your school has been observed. Now, write a letter to your friend describing ‘The Annual Sports Day’.

Bogra

29 January 2017

Dear Raju,

I’m happy to receive your letter after a long time. in your letter you want to know about how I have enjoyed ‘The Annual Sports Day’ of our school. I’m now going to describe it with great pleasure because I’ve won three first prizes in three catagories of sports.

The ceremony held in our school campus a few days ago. Our school was decorated very beautifully on the sports day. A large stage was built at the north corner of our school field. The ceremony was presided over by our honourable headmaster. With the recitation from the holy Quran, the function began at 10 a.m.

Most of the sports events were held before the sports day. Student race, teacher race, high jump, long jump and pillow changing were left for the day of the ceremony. After completing these events, the prize giving ceremony started. The honourable Headmaster delivered a short speech. Then he gave away prizes among the winners. Our sports teacher helped him in this regard. My joys knew no bounds when I received my prizes. I was called three times for prizes. The day is one of the memorable days of my life.

No more today. Write me about your annual sports day.

                                                                                                                                                                Your loving friend,

* Draw an envelope and write full addresses.                                                                                          Sumon

 

10.  Suppose you are Sayed. Your home address is 35/1, Basabo, Dhaka. You have read an interesting book. Now, write a letter to your friend Jamil about an interesting book that you have read recently. 

20 March, 2017

35/1, Bashabo, Dhaka

Dear jamil,

I received your letter. In your letter you wanted to know about an interesting book that I have read recently.

You know, I am a book lover. So every moment I complete reading different types of books. Yesterday I read a book named “Ami Topu” by Dr. Md. Jafor Iqbal. It is so attractive and interesting. The theme of the book is about the life style, thinking, concept of the teenagers and how survive in this society with full of suffering and sorrow. It is the life story of Topu. The language is smooth and the plot is well-planned. The story is full of hunour and confusion and excites the readers to think. Now I strongly recommend this story book to you because I am sure you can learn a lot from the book.

No more today, convey my salam to your parents and love to your younger brother.

                                                                                                                                                                Your loving friend,

* Draw an envelope and write full addresses.                                                                                           Sayed

11.  Suppose, you are Nabil/Nabila. Your friend is Sakib/Sakiba. Your elder sister's marriage ceremony is going to be held next week. Now, write a letter to your friend inviting him to the ceremony.

Malibag

Dhaka-1207

Dear Sakib,                                                                                                                                                                   24 July 2017

Many days have past I am glad to inform you that the marriage ceremony of my elder sister has already been fixed. It is going to be held next week on 5th March. You will also be glad to know that it is going to take place at our residence. I request you to come earlier. I have planned to decorate the wedding spot nicely. You will be happy to know that some of our friends will also come to attend the ceremony.

I shall be happy if you kindly join the function. My parents will also be very glad to find you I hope you will come soon.

                                                                                                                                                                      Yours ever,

* Draw an envelope and write full addresses.                                                                                            Nabil

 

12.  Suppose, you are Eva. Shafina is you friend. Write a letter to your friend congratulating him/her for his/her brilliant success.

Savar, Dhaka

10 January 2017

Dear Shafina,

I received your letter just a few hours ago. I can't but make a unbound joy and pleasure when I have known your result. To secure GPA 5 in the J.S.C. examination is not a matter of joke. You have made a great result that I have desired. All of your friends and relatives must be proud of your brilliant result. Please accept my heartiest congratulation on your brilliant success. All of my family members are also happy. I am sure, this result will encourage you to do better in your higher studies.

 

It will create unique pleasure for us if you come to our house. No more today. With best wishes and love.

 

                                                                                                                                                                       Yours ever

* Draw an envelope and write full addresses.                                                                                             Eva

 

13.  Suppose, you are Faisal and you live in a village in Gazipur. Your friend is Fahim who lives in a city. Recently, you have been informed that your friend has become a smoker. Now, write a letter to your friend describing the bad effects of smoking.

Gazipur

10 November 2017

Dear Fahim,

A few days ago, I talked with our friend about you. It’s a matter of great regret that you’ve started smoking after mixing with some evil companies. I’m really very shocked.

you know well about the dangers of smoking. Yet, I want to remind you the serious harmful effects of smoking. Smoking is highly injurious to health. It causes many serious diseases. Even it causes the fatal disease cancer. Heart disease, lungs disease, asthma, bronchitis etc. affect a smoker and gradually leads him to death. Besides, severe bad smell of smoke is highly irritating and harmful for other non-smokers. Especially, children are dangerously affected by smoking.

Please give up smoking as soon as possible. I hope you’ll stop smoking for good. 

No more today. Please visit my home when you’ve free time.

                                                                                                                                                                      Yours ever,

* Draw an envelope and write full addresses.                                                                                           Faisal

 

14.  Suppose, you are Farhana. You read daily newspaper. Samin is your friend. Now, write a letter to your friend describing the necessity of reading newspapers.

Mirpur, Dhaka

01 January  2017.

Dear Samin,

I received your letter yesterday. Thank you for your letter. I am well. I hope you are also well by the grace of Allah. I am glad to tell you a few lines about the necessity of reading newspaper.

A newspaper is a store house of knowledge. It is a mirror of the current world. By reading newspaper we can enrich our knowledge on various fields. By reading newspaper we can learn the information on science, education, literature, agriculture, sports and games, arts and culture. So, everybody should read newspaper.

No more today. Stay well and write to me about the necessity of learning computer.

                                                                                                                                                                Your loving friend,

* Draw an envelope and write full addresses.                                                                                         Farhana

15. Suppose, you are Apu and your younger brother is Topu. He is indifferent to his study and tries to copy other's answer at the exam hall. Now, write a letter to your younger brother advising him not to adopt unfair means in the exam/ to be sincere and attentive to his studies.

Mirpur, Dhaka

20 July, 2017

Dear Topu,

I received mother’s letter yesterday. I am upset to know that you are indifferent to your study and try to copy other’s answer at the exam hall. Now I am giving you some advice about unfair means in the examination.

Copying answer at the exam hall is an offence. I do not support it. It degrades the standard of education. If you adopt unfair means, you will not achieve proper knowledge. So you will suffer in the future. I hope that you will never adopt copying at the exam hall. You should also be attentive to your study.

No more today. With best wishes and love.

                                                                                                                                                               Yours elder brother,

* Draw an envelope and write full addresses.                                                                                             Apu

 

16.  Write a letter to your fiend Karim/Karimon living at Agrabad, Chittagong consoling him/her at his/her father's sudden death.

Agrabad, Chittagong

02 February  2017

Dear Karim,

I am very shocked hearing that your father is no more. I could never think that he would leave us at this time. No words of consolation can give you any comfort at this moment.

Man is mortal. Today or tomorrow everybody must die. With the course of time, you and I will also die. My heart began to cry when I read about the untimely and sudden demise of your father. It is a great loss for you. I don’t have any language to console you. Let’s pray to Allah for his departed soul.

                                                                                                                                                                Your loving friend,

* Draw an envelope and write full addresses.                                                                                          Sabina

 

17. Suppose, you are Rima. You have been promoted to class eight. You will have to buy some books. For this purpose, you need some money. Now, write a letter to your father for sending you some money.

Azimpur, Dhaka

Dear father,                                                                                                                                                      25 December  2017

At first take my salam. Hope, you are all well by the grace of Almighty Allah. I am also well. Now I am going to give you good news. The result of my annual exam has come out and you will be glad to know that I have stood first in the class. This year I have been promoted to class eight. So I have to buy some new books. Please send me Tk 2000/= for buying new books. I hope I'll also do well in the next exam. Pray for me.

My love to Rasel. Write to me soon.

                                                                                                                                                       Your affectionate daughter,

* Draw an envelope and write full addresses.                                                                                           Rima

 

18. Suppose, you are Sumon. Your pen-friend wants to know about Bangladesh and her people. Now, write a letter to your pen-friend about it.

20, Mirpur,

Dhaka, Bangladesh

dear John,                                                                                                                                                                     24 July 2017

I received your letter yesterday. You wanted to know about Bangladesh- the people, their habits and culture and the important places of our country. Now I am giving you a short description of these.

Bangladesh is a small but beautiful country. About 80 per cent people live in the villages. Most of the people of our country are muslims. Besides, there are Hindus, Buddhists, Christians and Tribes. The hospitality of our people are world famous. Here the people entertain their guests heartily. Most if the people of our country wear lungi and shirts. The people observe various festivals like Pahela Baishakh, Nabanna Utsab etc. Bangladesh is known as the darling child of nature. It is a country of scenic beauty. The Sundarbans, the forests of hilly districts, the tea gardens of Sylhet and cox's Bazar sea beach are the important tourist spots of our country.

No more today. Write about your country. Wish you all the best.

 

                                                                                                                                                                      Yours ever,

* Draw an envelope and write full addresses.                                                                                          Sumon

19.  Suppose, your name is Selim/Selima. You reside in your school hostel. Your friend Tuhin, who lives in Canada, wants to know about your hostel life. Now, write a letter to him describing your hostel life.

Room no 14; Simla High School Hostel

RC Road, Sirajgonj

25 April 2017

My dear Tuhin

I hope you are well. I am very happy with my present hostel life. Sometimes, I feel lonely for you. But here, my friends and teachers are so dear to us. So we don't feel disturbed at all about our food and relaxation. Along with three friends, I live in a room. It is very neat and clean. Our dining system is very satisfactory. Our hostel super is very conscious of discipline, food and cleanliness. We take part in games and sports and have fresh air in the open field of the hostel premises. So, don't worry for me. I am trying my best for making a good result.

 

With love to you. Write to me soon.

                                                                                                                                                                Your loving friend

* Draw an envelope and write full addresses.                                                                                           Selim

 

20.  Suppose you are 'Kona', a student of X Govt High School, Feni. You can realize the importance of learning English. But your younger sister who is a student of Class 8 doesn't know it. Now write her a letter describing the importance of learning English in our practical life.

Govt High School Hostel, Feni

28 February 2017

My dear Kumkum

I received your letter in time. I felt very much glad to learn that you obtained GPA 4.5 in the last annual examination. But it is a matter of great regret that you are weak in English. The importance of English can never be neglected. About 350 million people all over the world speak English as a first language and another 300 million people use it as a second language. It is the official or semi-official language in more than 60 countries and of many international organizations. Today, more than 80% of all the information in the worlds computers is in English. Further more, job advertisements nowadays often ask for a good knowledge of English. So, you need to know good English to have a good job. If you want to learn English, try heart and soul. Otherwise, you will have to suffer in the long run.

 

No more today. Write to me soon.

                                                                                                                                                                  Your elder sister

                                                                                                                                                                           Kona

 

* Draw an envelope and write full addresses.

 

21.  You have arranged a picnic. The venue has already been selected. Some students of your class will participate. Now, write a letter to your friend inviting him to join the picnic.

 

27, Basabo, Dhaka

24 March  2017

My dear Hasan

Hope that you are keeping well. From your last letter I have come to know that your examination is over and so is ours.

 

Well, we are going on a picnic to Kuakata on 29 March. We all are interested to take you with us. We shall do many things and enjoy many sights and sounds on the way to picnic. If you are with us, we will enjoy the picnic greatly. So, I do invite you to join the picnic.

 

More when we meet. Love to all of your family.

 

                                                                                                                                                                      Yours ever,

                                                                                                                                                                           Shuvo

 

* Draw an envelope and write full addresses.

 

22.  Suppose you are Nahid. Your father who is in Dhaka wants to know about your preparation for the Junior School Certificate Examination. Now, write a letter to your father informing him about your preparation for the Junior School Certificate Examination.

14 Sadar Road, Rajshahi

10 September 2016

My dear Father

Hope that you are well by Allah's mercy. I am also fine. In your last letter you have wanted to know about my preparation for the Junior School Certificate Examination. You know that our exam is going to be held in November this year. For the Preparation of this exam, I take help from our English and Mathematics teachers. They help me greatly and sincerely. I have revised all books thoroughly and practised the sums again and again. I have also learnt and practised Bangla, Social Science and General Science very well. Now I am fully prepared for the coming exam.

No more today. With best regards to you and mother and love to Nayeem.

 

                                                                                                                                                                  Your loving son,

                                                                                                                                                                           Nahid

* Draw an envelope and write full addresses.

 

23.  Suppose, you are Dip/Dipa, a student of class 8. You are going to observe your birthday on 10 December. You will arrange a tea party. Now, write a letter to your friend, Farhan/Farhana inviting him/her to attend the party.

52, Gulshan, Dhaka

22 March 2017

My dear Farhana

Hope that you are quite fine by the grace of Allah. It is long since we met for the last time.

Now there is an opportunity for you to pay me a visit. I am happy to inform you that my birthday anniversary is knocking at the door. On the occasion of my fourteenth birthday my parents are going to arrange a tea-party. They have told me to invite all of my friends. I do expect you in the party. Your presence will make me highly glad. Your participation is also necessary for making the party more enjoyable and successful.

Convey my best regards to uncle and aunt and affection to the younger ones. I look forward to meeting you.

                                                                                                                                                                       Yours ever

                                                                                                                                                                            Dipa

* Draw an envelope and write full addresses.

 

24.  Suppose you are Basar and you have a pen-friend in England. He is very much interested in your family and wants to know about it. Now, write a letter to him describing your family.

12 Mirpur Road

Dhaka, Bangladesh

20 May 2017

Dear Harry

How are you? I hope you are quite ok. In your last letter, you have wanted to know about my family. Here it is.

My family consists of four members. I have only one sister. I am the eldest son of my family. My father is a doctor. He works in Dhaka. My mother is teacher. She teaches English in a college in Dhaka. My parents are very kind and sympatheic to us. They also take special care of us. My sister is studying in a college. She is also a good student. She secured GPA 5 in her SSC Examination. She loves me very much. We are, in fact, best friends. All the members of my family are very good and cordial to one another. I am very proud of having such an ideal family.

That's, in short, all about my family. And what about yours? Please write to me soon.

                                                                                                                                                                       Yours ever

* Draw an envelope and write full addresses.                                                                                           Basar

 

25.  Imagine, your friend borrowed one of your important books. Your exam is near. So, you need the book badly. Now, write a letter to your friend asking him to return the book immediately.

22, Post Office Para, Chittagong

15 March 2017

My dear Himel

How are you? I hope you are getting on well with your studies. What's about your preparation for the coming exam?

Friends, you know that my first terminal exam is knocking at the door. So I have to study more and more. You borrowed a book from me last month. This book is very important for both of us. At this moment, I am studying a topic related to this book. So I need the book badly. I hope you will return me the book as soon as possible.

No more today. Convey my best regards to your parents.

                                                                                                                                                                       Yours ever

* Draw an envelope and write full addresses.                                                                                          Munna

26.  A football match has recently been enjoyed by you. It has been held in your school compound. Your friend wanted to know how the match was played and how much you enjoyed it. Now, write a letter to your friend describing the football match.

24, Ukil Para, Barisal

25 June 2017

My dear Rupom

Hope you are in hale and hearty. In your last letter you have asked me to describe you an exciting football match that I have recently witnessed in our school play ground.

Well, for your interest I am giving a short description of it. A few days ago I witnessed an interesting football match between our school team and one of our neighbouring school teams. Both the teams played in the last National Inter-School Football Tournament. So, they are skilled and strong. The match was held in our school compound. We were present there to encourage our players. Our school team did not play well in the first half. They failed to score any goal. But the opponent team scored two goals in the first half. We were disappointed. But in the second half our players played heart and soul and scored two goals. It was very interesting and enjoyable when our players scored the goals. The game ended in a draw. The result of the game was determined through a tie breaker. Our school lost to the opponent team by two goals. In spite of it, I enjoyed the match to my heart's content.

No more today.

                                                                                                                                                                       Yours ever

* Draw an envelope and write full addresses.                                                                                            Hafij

 

27.  Suppose, the marriage ceremony of your elder brother comes off on the instant. You want to invite your best friend Sohel to participate in the function for making it successful one. So, draft a letter to him inviting to the marriage ceremony of your elder brother.

 

20, Midina Market Road, Sylhet

2 June 2017

My dear Sohel

Hope you are keeping well. It's a news of great joy that the marriage ceremony of my elder brother comes off on the 10th instant.

You know, except my father and elder brother I am the only male member of my parents. I have to arrange many things for the ceremony. You are my bosom friend. If you are beside me on this ceremony, I will be very happy. So, I do request you to come our home at least three days before the function.

Convey my best regards to your parents and love to the youngers.

                                                                                                                                                                       Yours ever

                                                                                                                                                                          Kamrul

* Draw an envelope and write full addresses.

 

28.  Imagine, you have wonderfully passed your last winter vacation. It gave you much pleasure and enjoyment. Your friend Harun is interested to know how you have passed it. So, write a letter to him describing how you have passed your last winter vacation.

 

435/A, Port Colony, Chittagong

27 April 2017

My dear Saiful

Hope this letter will find you hale and hearty. In your last letter you have showed your interest to know how I passed my last winter vacation.

Well, for your interest, I am writing to you. I have passed this vacation delightfully. I went to the countryside and enjoyed the sights and sounds of Nature there. I ate different kinds of seasonal fruits too. I drank fresh date-juice. Going to the riverside. I enjoyed the sunset. I took part in various village games during the winter season. Really, I passed the last winter vacation with great joy and delight.

Love to you and respect to your parents.

                                                                                                                                                                       Yours ever

                                                                                                                                                                            Shafi

* Draw an envelope and write full addresses.

 

No comments

Powered by Blogger.